Instead of making the traditional pigs in a blanket my boyfriend suggested that I somehow add bacon to it also. He thinks bacon should be included in every meal. :) Here is my version of pigs in a blanket with bacon.
1 pkg - Cocktail wieners
2 cans - Crescent rolls
4-6 slices of thin cut bacon
2 Tbsp - Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Unroll the cresent rolls and cut the triangles into thirds.
2. Spread the dijon mustard onto the dough.
3. Cut the bacon into small pieces, just large enough to wrap around the wieners.
4. Place the bacon ontop of the mustard on the cresent rolls, then the wiener. Wrap the wiener with the dough making sure it is nice and tight. You don't want the wiener to slip out!
5. Place the wrapped wieners onto a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.