Pages

November 9, 2010

Sunset Dinner Cruise Menu Review

Over the weekend I went on a sunset dinner cruise around Lake Washington and it was romantic and beautiful.  I would recommend this to anyone wanting a romantic date with their significant other.   

1st Course:
Amuse Bouche: a small appetizer to entice your palate - This was an amazing duck spring roll, the duck was perfectly cooked.  It was a perfect starter.

2nd Course:
Chef’s Salad made from fresh local greens, cheese, nuts, and fruit - When the salad first arrived infront of us we weren't sure what to think of it.  We received a salad wedge with blue cheese, bacon, and tomatoes.  Now not being a fan of blue cheese and tomatoes I was very worried about this course.  I tried a small bit (minus the tomato) and really liked it, I finally found a blue cheese that was delicious. 

3rd Course:
Boneless Braised Short Ribs and Black Mission Fig Demi
served with a Mascarpone Potato Puree and Roasted Root Vegetables - The main course looked beautiful infront of us, like it was a piece of art.  It was the most delicious short ribs I have ever had, and the potatoes were amazing, they had just enough garlic to make you want more.  I'd recommend this meal to anyone who goes on one of the cruises it's worth it!

4th Course
Decadent Chef’s Choice Dessert - Of course they saved the best for last....we were served with creme brulee and it was the perfect dessert to sum up the dinner.


Although there menu varies I would recommend eating here...I plan on returning to the Sunset Cruise on a yearly occasion. (It's a little pricey)

No comments:

Post a Comment