Serves 2 (serving size: 1 salmon fillet and about 1 cup cucumber salad)
- Low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Sesame seeds
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup - Sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup - Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing (fat free)
- Combine 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and fish in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate 20 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and set aside.
- While the fish is cooking add the cucumber, onion, and dressing to a bowl. Cover and place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Drain fish, discarding marinade. Add fish to skillet, and cook 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 5 more minutes over medium-low heat. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve with salmon.
CALORIES 376, FAT 16g (sat 3g, mono 6g, poly 7g), PROTEIN 40g, CARBOHYDRATE 11g, FIBER 3g, CHOLESTEROL 87mg, IRON 5mg, SODIUM 375mg, CALCIUM 53mg