Makes 9 Servings
½ cup – Chocolate graham crackers, crushed
1 Tbsp – Light Margarine
8 oz – Fat free Cream cheese
¼ cup – Sugar
1 tsp – Vanilla extract
1 tsp – Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp – Ground Nutmeg
6 oz – Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
2 – Egg whites
1 Tbsp – Flour
1 Tbsp – Fresh lemon juice
¼ cup – Strawberry Preserve (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Coat your baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a food processor crumble your graham crackers until you no longer see chunks (should look powdery). Next, add butter and with a fork mix together until evenly moistened. Spread evenly onto the bottom of your pan.
3. In an electric mixer beat the cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add the yogurt, lemon juice, flour, and egg whites.
4. Pour mixture over graham crackers.
5. Stir the preserve until smooth. Drop small spoonful’s of preserve on top of the cream cheese mixture. Using a knife swirl the preserve throughout.
6. Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature then chill in the refrigerator for a few hours. Serve once chilled.
PER SERVING w/ Strawberry Preserve (1 slice): 94 calories, 1g fat, 218mg sodium, 14g carbs, 7g protein
PER SERVING (1 slice): 89.5 calories, 1g fat, 218mg sodium, 12g carbs, 7g protein