4 - Chicken legs and thighs, still connected, bone in, skin on
2 Tbsp - Chinese 5 Spice
3 Tbsp - Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp - Worcestershire Sauce
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 tsp - Olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Heat a large oven safe pan on high heat. Add the olive oil then the chicken leg/thigh non skin side down.
2. In a small bowl mix the Chinese 5 spice, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Coat the chicken with the 5 spice mixture then flip the chicken. Coat the other side with the mixture then let it cook another 4 minutes.
4. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink.
5. Let the chicken rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.