Makes 4-6 Serving
4 - Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cup - Vodka Pasta Sauce
5 - Mushrooms, diced
2 - Garlic cloves, minced
4 - Slices mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup - Sweet onion, chopped
16oz - Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti Noodles
1 tsp - Oliver Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place your chicken onto a cookie sheet at bake for 20-30 minutes, or until done.
- While your chicken is baking bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and olive oil to water to help prevent noodles from sticking. Add noddles to pot and cook until al dente.
- In a pan cook your mushrooms, onion, and garlic until mushrooms are soft. Then add 1 cup of your pasta sauce, stir and cook over low heat.
- Drain your pasta and add into sauce pan, fold together.
- 5 minutes before your chicken is done add a spoonful of pasta sauce and 1 slice of cheese, place back into oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve chicken on top of spaghetti and enjoy!