Makes 4 Servings
2 – Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Salt & Pepper
2 Tbsp – Gluten free Flour
1 Tbsp – Grape seed oil
1 Tbsp – Soy sauce, reduced sodium gluten free
½ Tbsp – Sesame seed oil
¾ cup – Green onion, diced
½ Tbsp – Lemon Juice
¼ tsp – Fresh ginger
2 Tbsp – Organic chicken stock
Splash of sesame Chili Oil
1. Make the chicken breasts the same size by laying them out on saran wrap and hitting them gently with the flat size of a meat tenderizer. Cut chicken in half to a make 4 large pieces.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper then coat with flour (I use a zip lock bag to coat my chicken). Shake off extra flour.
3. Heat a large pan to medium-high heat and add grape seed oil. When hot add the chicken. Cook for 6-8 minutes, until slight golden. Then turn over and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Finely chop the shallots and place in a small bowl.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the shallots and mix well.
6. Pour shallot mixture over chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes, then serve.