2 - Medium Zucchini, sliced into rounds
1 - Egg
1/3 cup - Plain Panko Breadcrumbs
1 tsp - Greek Seasoning
1/2 tsp - Garlic powder
1/4 tsp - Ground pepper
1/4 cup - Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
Salt to taste
Cooking spray or light olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a bowl, beat egg, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a zip lock bag add your breadcrumbs, Greek seasoning, and Parmesan cheese; shake well.
- Spray your cookie sheet with cooking spray or olive oil, then set to the side.
- Dip the zucchini chips into the egg mixture then into the breadcrumbs, repeat for all zucchini chips. Place the breaded zucchini onto the cookie sheet in a single layer. Spray a small amount of cooking spray on top of all zucchini for browning.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.