Makes 10 Servings
12 oz - Uncooked gluten free elbow macaroni
¾ cup - Light Sour Cream
3 cups - 1% Milk
1 tsp - Garlic powder
1 tsp - Onion powder
4 Tbsp – Gluten free flour
2 tsp - Mustard
1 tsp - Salt
1 tsp - ground Cayenne
½ tsp - Black pepper
3 cups - Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
4 oz – Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
4 oz – Havarti cheese
4 oz - Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
6 dashes of Tabasco hot sauce
3 Tbsp – Gluten Free Plain bread crumbs
3 Tbsp - Parmesan cheese, grated
3 Tbsp - Light olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a quart saucepan, cook and drain macaroni as directed on package. Return macaroni to saucepan and add sour cream, stir then cover to keep warm.
2. In another saucepan over medium heat add milk, garlic powder, onion powder, flour, mustard, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Whisk until smooth, stir constantly until mixture boils and thickens. Then remove from heat and stir in cheese a little at a time until cheese is melted.
3. Add cheese sauce to macaroni mixture, mix well. Pour into a baking dish.
4. In a small bowl mix the remaining ingredients (bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and olive oil). Sprinkle over macaroni.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are bubbly.