November 6, 2010
Makes 6 Servings.
1 pkg - Manicotti noodles
1/2 lb - Ground beef
3 cups - Small curd cottage cheese
8 oz - Shredded mozzarella cheese
1 - Egg
1/2 cup - Parmesan cheese
32 oz - Garlic spaghetti sauce
1 Tbsp - Parsley flakes
Salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Cook the ground beef until brown, drain, then sit to the side.
2. In a large bowl add the cottage cheese, egg, parmesan cheese, ground beef, parsley, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and mix together.
3. In a large glass baking dish pour half of the spaghetti sauce. Then fill the manicotti noodles with your mixture and place them in the large glass baking dish.
5. Poor the remaining spaghetti sauce over the noodles and cover pan with foil.
6. Bake for 40 minutes then put the remaining mozzarella cheese on top. Cook until the cheese has melted. Let the manicotti sit for 10 minutes before serving.