2 Medium Zucchini, sliced into sticks
1 Large egg white
1/3 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
1 tsp. Greek Seasoning
¼ cup. - Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
Cooking spray or olive oil
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
1. In a bowl, beat the egg whites and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a zip lock bag add your breadcrumbs, greek seasoning, and cheese; shake well.
3. Spray your cookie sheet with cooking spray or olive oil, and then set to the side.
4. Dip the zucchini sticks into the eggs then into the bread crumb mixture. Repeat for all zucchini sticks. Place the breaded zucchini on the cookie sheet in a single layer. Spray a small amount of the cooking spray on top of all of the zucchinis.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce (optional)
SERVINGS: 4 • SERVING SIZE: ½ Zucchini • Calories: 84 • Fat: 3 g • Protein: 5 g • Carb: 10 g • Fiber: 1g • Sodium: 402mg