Makes 4 servings
4 - Baking potatoes
1 cup - Light Sour cream
2 cup + 1/4 cup - Sharp cheese
2 Tbsp - Light Butter
1/4 cup - Bacon, chopped
1 Tbsp - Light Ranch dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Individually wrap each potato in foil and bake for 1 hour or until tender. Cool on your counter until cooled off enough to handle.
2. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard, scoop out the inter potato leaving a thin shell.
3. In a bow, mash the potato insides with butter. Then stir in the sour cream, ranch, cheese, bacon, parsley, salt, and pepper.
4. Spoon the mixture into the potato shells. Top with more cheese.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted.