12 - Organic large eggs
12 - Reduced sodium ham slices
1/3 cup - Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper, to taste
Hot sauce, optional
Fresh Cilantro, optional
Preheat to 400 degrees
- Light coat the muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil).
- Place 1 slice of ham into each muffin cup, creating a ham cup.
- Crack one egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes (cook longer if you want a harder egg)
- Season eggs with shredded cheese, fresh cilantro and hot sauce
- Cool for two minutes, then remove egg cups carefully.